How To Purchase From Art Eye Gallery
Browse our online Current Collection and request prices via email or telephonically, or visit our gallery, situated at , Shop 3B, 19 Sunset Avenue Lone Hill
Sandton, for a viewing.
- Clients can purchase any work whether it has been framed or stretched.
- We can unpick artwork from the stretcher or take it out of the frame if clients prefer to ship the artwork rolled up in tube
We accept the following payment methods:
- Electronic Payment/International Wire Transfer
- Visa and MasterCard Credit Card
- All artworks are billed in South African Rand
If paying by EFT, an invoice will be sent to your email address with our banking details. Once your funds have cleared our account, your artwork will be dispatched with a Certificate of Authenticity.
*Client is liable for the initial cost of shipping
- Quoted rate is based on delivery to door and excludes any applicable customs charges payable on arrival.
- Packaging sizes are estimated on the unpackaged artwork and is subject to change once packaging has been completed, any fluctuation in the sizes could affect the freight costs which will be relayed to you once packaging has been completed.
- Delivery is to kerb side, so should you require assistance with offloading the cargo from the truck or assistance with moving the artwork inside please do let us know so we can factor this in on our quote.
Art Eye Gallery assists the shipping of artwork on behalf of the buyer, we use dependable courier delivery services. Shipping costs are calculated from the gallery to your chosen address. Average delivery time once payment has cleared our account within South Africa is 3 – 9 working days and for international delivery 14 – 21 working days. If we are not able to deliver your Artwork within 30 days of the date of your order, we shall notify you by e-mail to arrange another date for delivery. When ordering goods from Art Eye Gallery for delivery overseas you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches the specified destination. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be and Art Eye Gallery cannot be held liable.
- Art Eye Gallery will arrange the best quality mounting and framing for artworks purchased at the gallery.
- Clients are able to request commissioned art.
- *50% deposit of the sale price must be paid prior to production.