1. ART EYE GALLERY may collect the following information:
- For the purposes of joining our mailing list, you will be required to provide ART EYE with your name, telephone contact numbers and email address.
- For the purposes of placing an enquiry of a specific work ART EYE will ask for the same details mentioned in point a.
2. ART EYE GALLERY may collect certain information such as the name of the internet service provider and the internet protocol address through which you have accessed the ART EYE website, the date and time that you have accessed the Site, the pages that you have accessed while on the Site and the internet address of any website from which you may have linked directly to the Site. ART EYE shall have the right to use this information to enhance the functionality and accessibility of the Site.
3. Using personal information
3.1 Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
3.2 We may use your personal information to:
3.2.1 Send you goods purchased through our website
3.2.2 Supply to you services purchased through our website
3.2.3 Send you non-marketing commercial communications.
3.2.4 Send you email notifications that you have specifically requested.
3.2.5 Send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter).
3.2.6 Send you marketing communications relating to our business (or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties) which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications).
3.2.7 Provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information). Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website.
3.2.8 Keep our website secure and prevent fraud